Tay Son district – Binh Dinh is located 42km west of Quy Nhon city. This is the place where 3 brothers Tay Son – also three ethnic heroes Nguyen Nhac – Nguyen Hue – Nguyen Lu were born and raised. Nowadays, this place has become a tourist attraction attracting many tourists both at home and abroad. Coming to Tay Son martial land tour in the day, you will visit the Quang Trung Museum and the Tay Son temple in Kien My village – which still preserves quite a full range of artifacts related to the Tay Son movement. Let’s explore the program details below!
ATTRACTIONS: TOUR ABOUT THE VU TAY SON LAND
- Ham Ho Ecological Tourist Area – The mysterious beauty of nature
- Thien Hung Pagoda – Version of Hoang Phuong Tran Tran Viet Version
- Trung Quang Museum – The hero of Quang Trung cloth coat – Nguyen Hue
- Kinh Thieng Thieng – a place where Tay Son insurgents made a sacrifice to heaven and earth before going home. Pray for hundred battles to win a hundred
- Han Mac Tu – Famous poet but destiny
- Doi Thap – The ancient ChamPa tower complex is still intact in the center of Quy Nhon city
TOUR SCHEDULE OF VU SON SON
MORNING: A TOUR TO THE VU TAY SON LAND
07h30: Car and guide Quy Nhon Service pick you up at the meeting point of departure to visit Tay Son.
The first destination of the journey upstream in history today is MEN THIEN – Majestic in the sky. Legend has it that since childhood, the 3 brothers of the Tay Son family were given a seal by the gods. Indeed, three brothers of cloth-farmer peasants raised the Tay Son movement, of which two became kings and one became kings, a strange thing that had never happened to the peasant class in the calendar. history.
Continue the program to visit the Quang Trung Museum , visit the Tay Son Tam Kiet Palace and the martial arts officers. Praying for study, school, career and career advancement. Admire the 300-year-old tamarind tree and the well in the garden of Tay Son house, the rare remnants of the Tay Son dynasty. Inside the museum, you will feel like being resurrected more than 300 years ago. Many archaeological artifacts excavated from the Tay Son Dynasty have been preserved here. You will be able to see firsthand “Binh Dinh’s daughter holding the whip”, in the Tay Son Traditional Martial Arts program .
The next destination of the delegation is Ham Ho Ecological Tourism. You will experience canoeing on Loc Giang canal. merging with the Kut river as it opens before the eyes is a majestic natural landscape with craggy waterfall streams. And special is to enjoy countless specialties of the mountains here. Do not forget to ask HDV to save the memories!
AFTERNOON: TOUR ABOUT VU SON SOIL
After visiting Ham Ho. Car and HDV take the delegation to Hoa Loc Vung restaurant or Hieu Ngoc restaurant for lunch. With so many specialties mountain forests only available here.
Special lunch at the restaurant with extremely attractive menu only in Tay Son such as: Cane, Ditch, wild boar …
- Steamed boar
- Birds roast every bird
- Rice paper rolls Fish
- Fried shrimp with garlic
- Braised snakehead fish
- Galangal chicken
- Boiled forest vegetables with crab sauce
- Beef and leaf broth
- White rice
- Dessert iced tea
(Can change the menu depending on the weather situation but still ensure the same quality)
AFTERNOON AFTERNOON: TOUR ABOUT VU SON SOIL
14h30 : Departure back to Quy Nhon, on the way you visit:
Thien Hung Pagoda – One of the most special and famous temples in Binh Dinh province with unique architecture and wonderful scenery. The special thing is not only about the delicate architectural beauty, but also where it is currently keeping Ngoc Xa Loi of Shakyamuni Buddha.
Back to Quy Nhon , on the way you stop to enjoy and buy specialties: Nem Cho Huyen, Tré, Bau Da wine … as gifts for family and relatives.
Continue to visit Thap Doi , one of the 07 Cham towers in Binh Dinh. The cluster of towers with 02 ancient towers with Angkorian architecture, built from the 12th century on a flat surface right in the heart of Quy Nhon city
End of tour program about martial arts land of Tay Son. Car and HDV take you to the hotel. Thanks and see you again !!!
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES AND NOT INCLUDES
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
–New car on schedule
– Standard lunch in the program …
– Fees for mountain tourism security
– Tickets to the tourist destinations in the program
– Enthusiastic, experienced tour guide about Quy Nhon – Binh Dinh.
– Travel insurance
– Drinking water on the car 2 bottles of 500ml / person / day + Gift of five-colored conical hats
TOUR PRICE DO NOT INCLUDE:
– Accommodation for guests
– Beer or soft drinks during meals and outside meals, additional orders.
– Entrance fees incurred outside the program (including admission tickets and games).
– Tips for driving, tour guide (if you feel satisfied) – optional.
CHILDREN POLICY (based on year of birth):
– Under 5 years old 100% free. Parents take care of the baby eating, entrance tickets arise (if any). If the group has 2 children at the free age charged 50% of the price
– From 5 – under 10 years: 50% of the tour price for adults.
– From 10 years old and above charged as adults.
TOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS
– Service users please pay in advance 50% of the tour value.
– The remaining amount will be paid on the day of the tour.
– Please transfer the deposit into the following accounts: –
ACCOUNT NAME: QUY NHON SERVICE & TRADING CO., LTD – STK: 58010001266964 BIDV – BINH DINH
NOTES WHEN JOINING TOUR:
– When traveling to the island, remember to wear slippers, lightweight clothing.
– The order of attractions in the program may change to suit the journey time. However Quy Nhon Service still guarantees the spot program for you.
– Prices will change if the price of gasoline, food, sightseeing tickets, hotels … changes and the company will notify you as soon as possible.