Ky Co is known as the maldives paradise of Vietnam. Eo Gio is again known as the most beautiful place to watch the sunset in Vietnam. Really, there must be an experience to know. Let QNS Tourist and Ky Co – Eo Gio Tour with you to discover this truth.
Welcome to the tour to discover the most beautiful chain of Quy Nhon:
– Thi Nai Bridge – Witness history 300 years ago
– Swim at Ngoc Island – Ky Co
– Check-in CocoCamp restaurant – sea view restaurant the most beautiful fishing village of Nhon Hai
– Taking photos , Eo Gio – The most beautiful place to watch the sunset in Vietnam
– Visiting Tinh Xa Ngoc Hoa
– Offering super fun sand slide at Phuong Mai Sand Dunes
SCHEDULE TOUR STATES CO – EO WIND
07h30: Car and HDV QNS Tourist pick up guests at the meeting point in Quy Nhon City depart for Nhon Ly fishing village.
On the way, the delegation stopped by Thi Nai Bridge . The longest bridge across the sea in Vietnam. The bridge witnessing the history of the historical battle for more than 5 decades holds the two most talented kings in the history of medieval Quang Trung – Nguyen Anh . From the bridge we can see Quy Nhon from afar, just like a miniature Hong Kong in sight.
And check in Phuong Mai sand hill – The place where Phuong Mai is the princess of King Nguyen Anh. Used to stop here. Lop yourself in the wind and love the land earnestly.
08h30: You can go to Cano to Bai Co Co – where there is a soft yellow sand band winding hugging the sea, where there are tall, towering rocky ranges reaching out to the sea to create a majestic, poetic feeling.
Ky Co Beach is very clean, green and clear, showing one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. In addition to swimming and playing, you can climb bridges, rock rapids and jump into the sea, a feeling of refreshment and fun.
In Ky Co , there are also many places that can take photos, which are great “virtual living” places for all ages, especially Suoi Ky Co lake, Love Bridge …
After that, Cano will take you to Dua Beach for diving. watching corals and participating in the unique games of QNS Tourist such as Thien Nga Phao, Dip (Free), Fly …
11h45: Back to the mainland, fresh water bathe change in a quality bathroom, clean at the restaurant, then have lunch with fresh seafood dishes that fishermen have just caught to prepare turn for you to enjoy.
- Shrimp seaweed soup
- Snail salad with spinach / Snail salad
- Fresh squid steamed with ginger
- Grilled oysters with onion
- Steamed tiger shrimp with pineapple leaves
- Seafood Porridge
- Fried rice with salted fish / salt and chilli
- Sea fish cooked in hotpot with rice noodles or steamed with rice paper
- Dessert: Fruit, iced tea, cold towels
(The menu may be changed depending on the weather and your requirements)
After lunch, relax at the restaurant for comfort
14h00: Continue the journey to visit Eo Gio, a place with pristine, majestic scenery created by high rocky mountains, winding hugging the rocky and watery beach, forming a magnificent wind inlet. pretty. Standing on Eo Gio , zooming in to the distance, you admire the vast ocean, captivating people.
15h10: Continue the journey to Tinh Xa Ngoc Hoa and listen to the guide explain the tragic history and the mysteries here
17h00: Take visitors back to Quy Nhon, End of the tour 1 day. Goodbye and see you again in the upcoming trip.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES AND NOT INCLUDES
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• New cars on schedule
• Speedboat canoe on 2 islands served on the tour
• Snorkeling equipment: Life jackets, diving goggles
• Tourism and security fees for sea and island • Tickets to visit destinations program schedule
• Enthusiastic tour guide, experienced in Vietnamese tourism.
• Travel insurance + Souvenirs
TOUR PRICE DO NOT INCLUDE:
– Accommodation for guests
– Beer or soft drinks during meals and outside meals, additional orders.
– Entrance fees incurred outside the program (including admission tickets and games).
– Tips for driving, tour guide (if you feel satisfied) – optional.
CHILDREN TICKET POLICY: (based on year of birth)
– Under 5 years old 100% free. Parents take care of the baby eating, entrance tickets arise (if any). If the group has 2 children at the free age charged 50% of the price
– From 5 – under 10 years: 50% of the tour price for adults.
– From 10 years old and above charged as adults.
TOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS
– Service users please pay in advance 50% of the tour value.
– The remaining amount will be paid on the day of the tour.
– Please transfer the deposit into the following account number: –
ACCOUNT NAME: QUY NHON SERVICE & TRADING CO., LTD
– STK: 58010001266964 BIDV – BINH DINH
NOTES WHEN JOINING THE ISLAND TOUR:
– When traveling to the island, remember to wear slippers, lightweight clothing.
– The order of attractions in the program may change to suit the journey time. However Quy Nhon Service still guarantees the spot program for you.
– Prices will change if the price of gasoline, food, sightseeing tickets, hotels … changes and the company will notify you as soon as possible.