Quy Nhon – a beautiful coastal city is always an attractive destination for young people who love to move. Coming to Quy Nhon without enjoying snacks, it is a pity because snacks in Quy Nhon are not only delicious but also super cheap. Let’s discover the “super delicious” snacks in Quy Nhon !
1. SCREEN RICE PAPER
Rice paper sandwich – Ms. Binh, a unique dish with a rich sauce, sweet, juicy, spicy sate smell, with skilled baking skills for over 10 years. All made a great taste of Ms. Binh’s rice paper sandwich.
The menu includes 8 different kinds of sandwiches, such as pate sandwiches, quail egg sandwiches, beef dry spreaders, dried pork spreaders … will definitely bring you an interesting experience.
2. SALMON FISH – Quy Nhon
The tough, sweet, sweet grilled fish dish is made from Quy Nhon sea fish, peeled off the bones, grinded smoothly and then rolled into thin slices.
When grilled on charcoal grill, grilled fish ball has a very charming aroma, fish rolls rolled with tiny pieces of laksa sauce, chutney.
3. BANH GIO XUAN
This cake, hot delicious, always, plastic dough, meat pie with super fragrant quail eggs
She sells cute cake, fun, enthusiastic.
4. Crab soup
What are the delicious foods of Quy Nhon is definitely the soup cake. With broth made from fish bones, creating a characteristic sweetness when enjoying, in addition, there are more crabs, cakes, fish cakes when eating, making sweet soup with the aroma of the sea.
The bread soup is made from egg, shrimp, and lean meat, grilled together with fish cakes, all such delicious ingredients, why the dish is attractive to us.
6. CREAM CREAM
Amid the hot and humid weather of Quy Nhon, buttercream is the perfect choice for snackers.
Cool avocado cream, fatty butter, Bui Bui, sweet condensed milk and roasted peanuts. It is an undeniable dish.
Address: Ice cream shop Bao Van – Phan Boi Chau street.
7. FULL QUESTIONS
Papaya salad in Quy Nhon is often sold on trolleys on the sidewalks, simple but delicious snacks that are hard to resist captivating diners. The sweet and sour taste of vinegar soaked in shredded papaya blends with salty salty taste , chewy meat of salad, crispy fatty peanuts, add a bit of vegetables and spicy chili sauce and enjoy.
Address: Sidewalks Phan Dinh Phung, Nguyen Cong Tru and Tran Hung Dao
8. NEM CHANG NEM – Quy Nhon
Spring rolls – one of the “specialties” of martial arts land of Binh Dinh. Spring rolls are made from pork, spring rolls are fermented and rolls are cooked, then grilled on charcoal. This dish receives the favorite of most Quy Nhon people, especially the young. This will be an ideal snack you should definitely try once when coming to Quy Nhon.
Address: Quan Tuyet – Hai Thuong Lan Ong street
Snacking place in Quy Nhon City – Binh Dinh
- Xoi Thom, address: 155/8 Nguyễn Thái Học street, Quy Nhơn city.
- Xoi Ba Chi, address: 2 Lan Street, Quy Nhon city.
- Xoi Hoa, address: 89 Nguyen Hue Street, Quy Nhon City.
- Oshi – Hot Pot & Grill Restaurant, address: 105D Hai Ba Trung Street, Quy Nhon City.
- Sunny – Hot Pot & Grill, address: 100 Tran Phu Street, Quy Nhon City.
- Baked Happy – Nguyen Lu, address: 219 Nguyen Lu Street, Nhon City.
- Check In Restaurant – Hot Pot & Grill, address: 155A Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Quy Nhon City.
- The King Grill – Le Duc Tho, address: Lot 152 – 153 Le Duc Tho Street, Quy Nhon City.
- Holika – New Hong Kong Milk Tea, address: 89 Hai Ba Trung Street, Quy Nhon City.
- Mingtea – Taiwan Milk Tea, address: 230 Tang Bat Ho Street, Quy Nhon City.
- SANTORINO milk tea, address: 81 Tran Phu street, Quy Nhon city.
- BOBO STARTION milk tea, address: 68 Tran Cao Van street, 111 Vu Bao, Quy Nhon city.
#QNS accompanies you on every way.
Booking: Mr Thinh: 0346 225 225 or Mr Hoang: 0941 899 994